Our client, in Zanesville, is looking for evening and night shift EV Techs to join their team! This is a temp to hire position with benefits upon permanent hire.
Overview of position:
Performs a variety of cleaning tasks in an orderly and timely fashion as not to disrupt patients, employees or public. Demonstrates competency in standard precautions, safety standards, and time and motion efficiencies to maintain safe, clean, aesthetically pleasing areas.
- Uses and maintains cleaning equipment properly and safely.
- Performs all cleaning tasks and floor maintenance according to industry standards including isolation cleaning, while adhering to infection control standards.
- Knowledge, usage and handling of all cleaning agents in a safe way using proper personal protective equipment.
- Uses and maintains equipment used to perform tasks properly, safely and competently.
- Handles, disposes of soiled linen, trash, infectious waste and hazardous waste according to mandated procedures and infection control standards.
- Responds to all requests through Bed Tracking and Service Response Center in a proper and timely manner.
- Handles all linen according to procedures and usage.
- Maintains privacy and confidentiality at all times
- Participates in mandatory in-service meetings (e.g. TB testing, safety, HIPAA)
- Speaks to patients and co-workers in a respectful manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally or in writing to assure job is completed (read, write).
- Ability to understand and learn cleaning industry standards and operating procedures.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
Staring pay: $12.53/hr
Click to apply: https://onlineapps2.coatsweb.com/?form=2373