Our client is looking a Grounds Person to join their Tree Service team in Cambridge. This is a 1st shift direct hire position with our client company.
- Will vary depending on skills.
- Remove deadwood, drag limbs, clear debris, rake, sweep and clean-up job site.
- Maintain equipment and vehicles in a clean, professional manner.
- Prepare equipment on a daily basis to be as productive as possible on-site including fueling, cleaning and performing preventative maintenance in a regular proactive manner.
- Ability to follow instructions and clearly communicate effectively with teammates.
- Contribute to a safe work environment for employees and customers, staying alert while on the job, listening to crew leader’s directions, and following safety measures and guidelines.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work out in the elements
- Steel Toe or Composite Toe boots
- Comfortable lift 50lbs consistently
- Completion of in-house screenings
- Tree Experience is a plus
Staring pay: $15/hr