Our client, in the Byesville area, is looking for multiple Coiler Operators. There are no fees to work through Action and every Friday is payday!
They are currently hiring for both 2nd and 3rd shifts. Training will be on 1st shift.
2nd Shift: 3pm – 11pm
3rd Shift: 11pm – 7am
Pay starts at $15/hour. Temp to hire position.
- Perform daily safety inspection using daily inspection form
- Do daily TPM inspections
- Visually inspect the dump, checking for cleanness, bad convolutions, pinholes, breaks in armor, paint issues, or any other visible defects
- Thread and operate the coiling machine using chopper and roto stripper
- Band coil using wire ties
- Place product tag on outside of coil with zip tie and bag of bushings on inside of coil
- Dump scrap barrels
- Accurately complete all paperwork associated with production data
- Preforms housekeeping of machine and area
- Able to lift 50lbs consistently
- Able to do basic math
- Ability to work well with others
- Follows all safety and quality rules and procedures
- Steel toe work boots
- Completion of ATS interview
- Completion of screenings
Click here to apply: https://onlineapps2.coatsweb.com/?form=2369