Our client is looking for a Front Desk Receptionist. This is a temp-to-hire position through our staffing service.
- Manage and direct all inbound phone calls
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and direct complaints appropriately
- Answer incoming calls and schedule appointments
- Receive letters, packages, etc. and distribute them
- Take care of counter sales
- Previous experience as front desk representative, agent or non-retail office position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Good MS Word skills, some knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Must be able to wear a mask
Office hours are Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm, this position is fulltime. There is opportunity for advancement
If you like people and have experience as a front desk receptionist, this is a great position!
Drug test and background check required prior to offer of work. Please have your up-to-date resume ready!