Our client is seeking a Title Processor to join their team in Zanesville. This is a temp-to-hire position through ATS-Zanesville. You will assist buyers and the title team in making sure the title application is prepared and submitted correctly, and work with the team to resolve any issues or discrepancies to produce a clear title. The ideal candidate will have some experience working in title insurance, mortgage lending, or real estate transactions, with a keen eye for detail and outstanding research and customer service skills.
Title Processor Responsibilities
- Research and verify the accuracy of documentation such as property title records, property ownership, public records, deeds, leases, surveys, contracts, and agreements needed to produce a clear title
- Enter and submit title and loan documents into software programs to track applicant’s progress
- Liaise with pre-processor to be sure all items are complete, settlement processor or paralegal to ensure all settlement figures are correct, and with the post-closing agent to ensure the transaction is recorded and any outstanding issues are resolved
- Work with title examiner and underwriter to prepare title insurance policy and binders and title commitments and with loan closer to prepare HUD-1 real estate settlement statements
- Aid title officers with administrative assistant essential duties, including clerical and data entry support
Title Processor Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Notary public certification is not required but is an asset
- 1-3 years of experience with real estate transactions, title processing, title company pre-processor, or as a mortgage loan processor is desired
- Superb research, communications, customer service, and analysis skills are desired
- Computer proficient with numerous programs including MS Office especially Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to prioritize and work with a close-knit team
Work hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
$12 - $15/hr