Our client is seeking a qualified person to assume their billing clerk role. The position is located south of downtown Zanesville. Join a great team working for one of the oldest, established companies in the county! This is a temp to hire position through our staffing service.
The Billing Clerk is responsible for efficient, accurate, and timely processing of invoices and transactions. In order to be hired you must meet the following qualifications:
• Minimum two-year recent experience as a biller or in a professional office setting.
• Minimum education: High School Diploma or GED;
• Must be computer literate using Microsoft Word and Excel;
• Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of management, staff, and vendors;
• Must be detail orientated and have good time management skills and organizational skills;
• Uses a computer to accomplish assigned duties;
• Responsible for data entry of information pertaining to customer invoicing;
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
• Documentation scanning and indexing;
• Various other tasks as assigned
You will be trained in all processes if you meet the minimum requirements for the position.
Casual dress atmosphere. Drug test and background checks required prior to the offer of work. Must be able to work the afternoon/second shift starting at 4:30 pm.
To apply, call ATS – Zanesville at 740-450-8411, option “0” for an appointment or apply line at: