Our client is seeking a reliable and alert traffic control/flagger to join their team in Coshocton.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Work is performed outdoors at a site with exposure to inclement weather or within a shelter. Moderate physical demands; strength sufficient to lift and move items weighing up to ten (10) pounds; may be exposed to safety hazards and dangerous tools and equipment.
Work with drivers to ensure that township roads can be safely crossed by trucks. Communicate with drivers using a radio or flags.
Flaggers must be constantly aware of traffic activity taking place around them.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
- Maintain a consistent and unrelenting focus on safety throughout all job functions.
- Lift, carry, and place traffic cones to ensure the safety of vehicle crossing.
- Follow company and state guidelines for effective, safe and well-managed crossing.
- Arrive to the work site on time wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be 18 years of age or older with a High School Diploma or equivalent. Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license. Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check. Must be willing to work outdoors for 10 hours per day, up to 5 days a week. Proper attire for work environment including safety toe boots required. PPE and Safety training will be provided by our client.
This is a temp to hire position through ATS. Upon hire, there is a generous benefit package provided.