Our client, Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Center, has multiple openings for professional, customer service oriented Greeter/Temperature Screeners for their facility in Guernsey County! This is a temporary position through ATS - Cambridge.
Job duties include:
- Welcoming and assisting facility visitors
- Safely taking temperatures
- Responding to phone calls
- Creating an atmosphere that is caring and professional
- A high degree of professionalism
- A minimum of 2 years experience in customer service
- High school diploma
- Great communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- The ability to stand or walk 2 hours or more per days
- Must be able to work under stressful situations effectively
Various shifts are available. Drug test, BCI background, OIG check prior to offer of work. This assignment is projected to last one (1) year.