Our client is seeking a temporary Legal Assistant to provide outstanding support to their team of attorneys in Zanesville.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information
- Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field
- Above-average typing skills
- Dictation skills preferred
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
This is a temporary position through our staffing service. The client has indicated that this position could likely become permanent.
Please reply with your up-to-date resume and references. Successful completion of and drug and background check required prior to offer of work.
COVID-19 information, the office is not currently open to clients and the office staff is practicing safe procedures and social distancing.
$15 - $16/hr