Our client, a well-established manufacturer in Cambridge with strong community ties is seeking an experienced Millwright to join their team! This is a career position with excellent benefits.
The general duties of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Troubleshoot pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical problems.
- Fabricate sheet metal parts and safety guards for equipment
- Maintain equipment on a regular basis, keep maintenance logs up-to-date
- Calibrate machinery
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment
- Adherence to all safety and GMP protocols
- High school diploma or GED
- The ability to work 1st shift, 2nd shift, or 3rd shift
- Journeyman Card required
- Availability to work overtime as needed
- The ability to be or become licensed and drive powered industrial trucks, lifts, etc
- Completion of a successful pre-employment hair follicle drug screen and background check prior to the offer of work
Pay and Benefits:
- Shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Competitive Medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401K, short term disability, and life insurance are available after 90 days of employment.
Starting pay $25.13/hour