Our client is seeking a Machine Operator for the Night Shift to join their team! Reduce your commute and work for an industry leader in Zanesville!
- Operating equipment and making adjustments
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Excellent, verifiable work history (no long gaps in employment)
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong math, verbal and written skills
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Our client offers consistent hours and the opportunity for overtime.
This is a temp to hire position through our staffing service. Please note training period is conducted during the day shift. Once hired you will move to third shift and receive a full benefit package and regular raises.
Successful completion of a drug and background screening required prior to start of work.