Our client is seeking an hourly Electrician for their Cambridge, Ohio facility. This is a permanent position at our client's facility, this is not a temporary position.
The candidate will troubleshoot, repair, build/rebuild and maintain factory equipment and grounds. You will work with 120, 220, 420-volt circuits and sensors.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience working as an Electrician in a manufacturing environment working on heavy machinery, troubleshooting, repair, industrial wiring.
- Stand and or walk on cement up to 12 hours a day
- Ability to document accurately
- Work in all positions, bend, stoop, kneel, crawl, reach
- Must be able to work at all heights
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid and current Electrician Journeyman Card
- If no valid EJC must pass tests to work at the plant
If interested, please call the Cambridge office at 740-432-1904.