Our client is looking for a seasoned multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, planning meetings and events, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
This dynamic role requires you to be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate.
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Plan meeting and take detailed notes for distribution
- Answer and direct inbound telephone calls
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Maintain filing system, contact lists
- Act as point of contact for clients and visitors
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a busy office environment supporting various departments
- Associates or Bachelor degree in a business-related field
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
This is a temp to hire position, upon hire you will be offered a generous benefit package and wage adjustment.
Successful completion of a drug and background check required prior to offer of work.
$15 - $17 per hour