Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant. You will provide high-level administrative support for our client's organization.
- Handle administrative needs of Executive, staff and operations
- Assume responsibilities for directing or coordination special projects
- Proficient Excel skills including formulas and reports
- Aids in meeting agendas
- Maintains website and creates e-newsletters
- Manages office operations
- Develops and maintains working relationships with community
- Five years of experience as an executive secretary, administrative assistant, or in other related fields
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Associate degree in a business management field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, written communications, public speaking, planning and organizing
Some overtime required.
This is a temp to hire position through our staffing service. If selected, you will be asked to complete an application and any relevant testing at our office in Zanesville.
Upon hire, there is a generous benefits package that includes PTO, paid holidays, health, life and disability insurance, as well a retirement plan with an employer match.
$16 - $18/hr