We are seeking a Production Account Manager to join our team! You will oversee the activities of a team of temporary production workers.
- Conduct on-site orientations
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Take an active role in assisting with screening and selection of temporary workers with input from management
- Ensure temps are abiding by dress code, GMPs, and are wearing ID badges
- Greet new hires, make sure they have appropriate PPE and are clocked in
- Resolving temporary employee issues (mediating, coaching, disciplining, and terminating) as requested or as needed by HR or HSE manager within current legal standards
- Observing temporary production workers (on floor interaction) ensuring that all work rules and related safety compliances are being met. Do plant walk through on both 1st and 2nd shifts
- Ensuring accurate detailed employment records and payroll entry for temporary workers
- Provide daily availability reports on temporary workers to HR
- Ability to meet physical requirements of position which will include standing, walking, bending, reaching 75% of your shift
- Previous supervisory experience in production or a related field
- Strong team building qualities
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer and MS Office skills
To be considered for this position please make sure your resume is up-to-date. If selected you will be asked to come to our office to complete an application and interview. Successful applicants will be subject to a drug and background test.
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
ATS IS A NON-SMOKING EMPLOYER