Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments, meetings, events, and workflow
- Prepare documents and invoices
- Answer inbound telephone calls using effective communication skills
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks as assigned
- Previous experience in a professional office setting required
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- MUST HAVE MS EXCEL, WORD, AND POWERPOINT PROFICIENCY
- Proven experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable or payroll helpful
- Collection experience helpful, but not necessary
If you are selected, you will be asked to come to our office and complete an application, clerical testing and an interview. Please bring an updated professional resume and references to your appointment.